Throughout the year, Stonham Barns Park will stage an array of events that cater for everyone, whether it be for the whole family, or for groups and individuals looking for something exciting to do. Check in with us to see what’s on.
Situated in the heart of Suffolk and positioned along the A1120 Tourist Route.
There is FREE parking on site and plenty of other things to entertain you for the whole day.
Stonham Barns Park includes a large Showground for outside events as well as The Barn which is a multi-use building with a licensed bar and full catering facilities, outside catering units, the new Aspal Rooms for indoor events and the Aspal Theatre.
- Pantomime and Theatre Performances – Good Old Days, Rocky Horror, Summer Variety Show, Musicals and Am Dram
- Wedding and Receptions (we are licensed for ceremonies) – from 2 to 300 guests
- Car Shows– American Car Show, Classic Car Show, Knuckle Busters, Minis, Dub Vacation, Beetlejuiced
- Motorcycle Show – Classic, Superbikes, Bike Meets and Scooters
- Antique Fairs
- Christmas Market – Santa’s Grotto, carol singing, breakfast with Santa
- Live Concerts – Tribute Acts, Local Talent, indoor and outdoor events
- Vintage, Commercial and Steam vehicles
- Reenactment Shows – History Alive, Gone to Earth, Vikingfest
- Truck Show – Swedefest, Stonham Trucks
- Country Music – indoor and outdoor weekends
- Weekly Car Boot sale
Entertainment And Attractions At Stonham Barns
Other attractions on site include the Suffolk Owl Sanctuary, Adventure Golf, Funfair, a Bistro, The Teapot Pottery, Tumbledown Soft Play and over 35 shops selling an array of goods.
Stonham Barns Park is dog friendly and is open 7 days a week.
Camping, Caravan and Motorhome pitches also available.
Please visit our social media sites by clicking on the links below or call the Stonham Barns Park Event Management Team for more information about upcoming events.